COVID-19 UPDATE :
The health and safety of our employees and customers are our top priority. We continue to monitor the evolving COVID-19 situation and utilize guidance from the Public Health Agency of Canada as well as local public health and emergency response agencies across Canada.
WHAT WE CONTINUE TO DO AT OUR STORES TO KEEP YOU SAFE :
Since March 2020 we have made many changes at our stores to help keep our customers and employees safe. We continue to evaluate our policies and make necessary additions and changes as the situation evolves and we learn more. Currently, this is what we do at all stores:
* Require employees to answer a detailed wellness check before starting work. Employees must answer "No" to all COVID-19 symptoms.
* Advise employees to stay home if they are not well and to seek medical attention.
* Mandate that all employees self-monitor, speak up and go home if they are feeling unwell at any time during their shift.
* Mandate that customers and employees wear face coverings at all times while in the store. Masks must cover both the nose and mouth.
* Provide hand sanitizing stations in store.
* Limit the number of customers inside the store based on store size.
* Enforce social distancing of 6 feet while shopping.
* Enforce distancing at checkout by asking customers to stand behind lines marked on the floor.
* Install plexiglass barriers at checkout.
* Increase routine cleaning and sanitation of high-touch areas, including basket handles, and other areas.
* Require employees to clean and disinfect surface areas after customer use, including pin pads.
* Continue to educate our employees and customers via verbal and written/visual aids, about the importance of strictly adhering to all Covid-19 health and safety protocols
* Provide curb-side pickup service at any of our locations that have the ability to do so.